Subject: Re: lwpro again
From: [email-masked]
To: Multiple recipients of list <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 1996 16:29:50 -0700

From:	15493::"[email-masked]" 23-APR-1996 05:46:31.26
To:	Multiple recipients of list <[email-masked]>
CC:	
Subj:	Re: lwpro again

        I just talked to the reps.. it's shipping next week.. SIGH.. God,
i'm dying for another issue.. :)

At 04:48 PM 4/23/96 -0400, you wrote:
>Well, Has anybody recieved a LWPro this month ? Mine is way overdue!
> if so what was on the cover ?
> -bill
>
>
----------------------------------------------------------------
Craig Modzelesky
Lightwave 3D Animator
Earth Crisis 860-568-1502
----------------------------------------------------------------
 Craig,
  Thanks for that! It's like when my cable goes down. If I go outside
 and the whole neighborhood is down I figure no problem, but if I am
 the only one I stsrt to worry. I thought maybe it has an article on
 5.0 so it could not ship until after nab. At least I know it's not
 just me. 

 -bill